Gearbox and 2K have just announced the fourth Borderlands 3 DLC, Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck. This DLC takes place inside Krieg’s mind as the Vault Hunters are on a mission for Tannis to discover the location of Vaulthalla.
A legendary Vault, Tannis believes the location of Vaulthalla can be found inside Krieg’s mind. Players will meet both sides of Krieg’s psyche and get to see the world through his eyes.
For a look at some of the DLC’s gameplay, check out the screenshots below.
Borderlands 3 DLC[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”578″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip” aspect_ratio=”1.777″ border_color=”#000000″]
- Journey through the many demented vistas of Krieg’s psyche, where anything is possible and likely very violent;
- Experience the world as Krieg sees it, including his perception of fan-favourite characters like Maya – the light of his twisted life;
- Overcome a vast array of life-threatening manifestations that Krieg’s mind conjures up;
- Expand Krieg’s mind and Tannis’ research in surreal side missions and Crew Challenges;
- Score powerful Legendary weapons and gear that will still work outside of Krieg’s consciousness, according to Tannis;
- Acquire brain-busting cosmetic items, including Vault Hunter Heads and Skins.
Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck is coming to Borderlands 3 on September 10 and is part of the Season Pass.