Having already launched the Arlo Video Doorbell in Australia, Arlo has announced the release of the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera. Combining both a floodlight and a high-definition camera, the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is the first wire-free variant available.
Selected as a CES 2020 Innovation Award Honoree, the integrated floodlight camera includes LEDs, a 2K HDR camera, 160-degree field of view, two way auadio, custom lighting configs and a built-in siren.
The Pro 3 also uses Arlo Smart, Arlo’s subscription based service.
Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera
The Pro 3 Floodlight retails for $449 AUD and includes;
- Superior Brightness: Powerful LED’s illuminate a wide area, activated by motion or manually.
- 2K Video with HDR: Zoom in on objects and see clearer details and colours in 2K HDR during live or recorded video viewing.
- Colour Night Vision: See what’s lurking in the dark with colour night vision or traditional black and white.
- 160-degree Diagonal View: Keep an eye on more of what matters with a wider field-of-view.
- 2-Way Audio: Hear and speak to visitors clearly with superior audio quality.
- Built-in Siren: Trigger your siren automatically, or manually from the app.
- XL Rechargeable Battery: Convenient and long-lasting battery to take the expense out of security.
- Custom Control: Enhance protection with custom floodlight and camera settings.
- Platform Compatibility: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT for easy interaction, automation and control.
The Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight Camera is able to automatically measure the ambient light in order to allow for customisation when turning on due to motion or audio. Users are able to configure the ambient light sensitivity through the app. Lighting can also be set to constant or pulsing.
Like the Video Doorbell, purchasing the Pro 3 Floodlight Camera grants three-months trial membership to Arlo Smart. Arlo Smart gives users;
access to rolling 30-days of 2K cloud recordings to store and view video clips. Users will be able to customise their experience by adjusting notification settings to spot people, vehicles, animals or packages Controlled entirely through the Arlo app, users can easily view live streams and recordings from their floodlight cameras, adjust their camera’s settings or access cloud recordings with the available Arlo Smart trial.
For more information, visit the Arlo website.