Arlo has announced the launch of the all-new Arlo video doorbell in Australia. According to Arlo, the video doorbell is “Designed to capture what traditional video doorbells can’t, the new smart entry solution boasts an industry-leading vertical field-of-view, allowing users to get a bigger, more precise picture of their front porch.”
The Arlo video doorbell uses a square aspect ratio so users are able to gain a better view of their entry including packages on the ground and visitors from “head to toe.”
Additionally, it features HD resolution, two-way audio and, unlike other doorbell cameras “delivers direct-to-mobile video calls and personalised alerts when packages, people, vehicles, or animals are detected, allowing for users to quickly reply or take action.”
Arlo Video Doorbell[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”471″ display=”basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”1920″ autoplay=”0″ arrows=”1″ transition_style=”slide” show_thumbnail_link=”0″]
- Optimised front entry view – industry-leading vertical field-of-view with an optimised 1:1 aspect ratio
- Motion detection and alerts – receive alerts when motion is detected
- Video call – calls your phone directly so you never miss a visitor
- Quick reply messages – pre-recorded messages to quickly reply to visitors
- Night vision – see who’s at your door at night, even without a light on
- HD video – capture vivid detail in bright and dark areas with HDR
- Zoom – zoom in on a subject while on a live video call
- Silent mode – disables push notifications and silences chime
- Weather-resistant design – designed to withstand heat, cold, rain or sun
- Tamper detection – siren can be triggered if someone attempts to remove the doorbell
Purchasing an Arlo Video Doorbell grants a complimentary 3-month trial of Arlo’s AI subscription service Arlo Smart. This service gives users access to a rolling 30-days of cloud recordings for the storage and viewing of video clips.
Arlo Smart also lets users customise notifications for people, vehicles, animals and packages. Users control their settings through the Arlo app and can view live streams and recordings from the video doorbell cameras and adjust their settings.
Arlo Video Doorbell is available across Australia for $289 AUD.