To help bring Final Fantasy 14 Stormblood to a close before heading into Shadowbringers, Square Enix is teasing Final Fantasy 14 and 15 crossover. In April, Noctis will enter Hydaelyn to join the battle against magitek infantry.
Noctis will enter the world of Final Fantasy 14 with the Regalia and will join the Warrior of Light. The star of Final Fantasy XV, Noctis joins the battle and bridges the gap between the worlds of the two games.
Final Fantasy 14 and 15 Crossover
Beginning in April 2019, the Final Fantasy 14 and 15 crossover was announced at Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival in Paris, France.
In addition, the following is now live;
- New Rival Wings Map “Hidden Gorge” – The newest campaign in this large-scale 48-man PvP content will feature new mechanics and rules. Two teams will compete to control train stations within the arena to obtain valuable cargo, and best Goblin Mercenaries who roam the battlefield to win their favour and have them fight as an ally.
- Eureka Hydatos – The fourth and final entry in the Eureka storyline will raise the elemental level cap to 60, add new logos actions and allow gear enhanced in Pyros to be further improved. Those who follow the story to its conclusion will be able to enter The Baldesion Arsenal, an ultra high-end public instanced dungeon for up to 56 players. It’s a challenge not for the faint-hearted!
Later patches, 4.56 and 4.57, will bring the following;
- New Main Scenario Quests – the Stormblood storyline comes to a shocking conclusion.
- Even Further Hildibrand Adventures – the Inspector Extraordinaire makes a return.
- Stormblood Beast Tribe Quests – a new quest series bringing together the Beast Tribes of the last expansion.
- World Visit System – Travel to any world within your data centre using the U’ldah, Limsa Lominsa, or Gridania aetherytes to meet and play with friends.
This comes on the heels of the new announcements made regarding the Shadowbringers expansion which launches in July.
Stay tuned to PowerUp! for more details on Final Fantasy XIV.