Today Acer has announced it is the official sponsor for the PUBG Continental Series 2 (PCS2) APAC. The sponsorship of PCS2 APAC follows the successful partnership between the PCS and Acer during May’s PUBG Charity Showdown.
The PCS2 APAC will crown the third APAC region champion for 2020 and will be held from August 29 through September 13. A total of 16 teams will compete from Southeast Asia and Oceania and will include Aussies Fury and Astra.
In its sponsorship capacity, Acer will provide players with Predator Triton 500 with 10th Gen Intel Core.
PUBG PCS2 APAC
The tournament will commence on August 29 and 30 and will be held over two days for the following two weekends. Competing teams include;
- Vietnam: 5 Seeds (Cerberus Esports, GameHome Esports, Divine Esports, DivisionX Gaming, X-Stadium Thu Duc)
- Thailand: 5 Seeds (MSC Theerathon, Buriram United Esports, Daytrade Gaming, Magic Esport, Kaiser Tuna)
- Indonesia: 2 Seeds (Victim Rise, From The Future)
- Philippines: 1 Seed (ArkAngel Predator)
- Singapore & Malaysia: 1 Seed (Battle Arena Elites from Malaysia)
- Oceania: 2 Seeds (Fury, Astra from Australia)
For more information about the PSC2 APAC, head to the official PUBG website.