Nexon has today announced pre-registrations are open on both Android and iOS for the upcoming KartRacer Rush+. A free-to-play version of the popular PC game, KartRider Rush+ will include bonuses for those who pre-register in addition to a number of modes, karts, tracks and more.
When 3 million players have pre-registered, all players will receive every pre-registration reward. This includes rare items like the Skelemech Kart and Sluggar Dao.
Players will be able to choose from 50 tracks to race on and 20 karts to race with, as well as being able to customise gameplay and cosmetics.
KartRider Rush+[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”475″ display=”basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”1920″ autoplay=”0″ arrows=”1″ transition_style=”slide” show_thumbnail_link=”0″]
KartRider Rush+ will include the following modes for players;
- Speed Race Mode: This mode challenges racers to compete against each other and use their drifting skills to earn EXP that can unlock more challenging tracks
- Arcade Mode: Whether playing solo or in teams, this mode provides additional gameplay modes such as Item Race, Infini-Boost or Lucci Runner
- Ranked Mode: From Bronze to Living Legend, players can rank up tiers and earn rewards such as K-Coins to purchase a variety of items in the Shop
- Story Mode: Players can join Dao and his friends to save the tracks from Lodumani’s evil deeds
- Time Trial: Racers will beat the clock to become the fastest racer
Players will be able to compete against one another in real-time around the world and complete daily quests, interact with friends, customise their home space and play mini-games. A Club system allows players to complete quests and challenges together, take part in daily activities and earn rewards.
Finally, KartRider Rush+ includes a Mentorship system. New players can work with top players to improve their skills and complete quests together. Those players who participate will receive special perks and rewards.
Pre-registration is available now at the official website.