If there wasn’t enough loot for you in Diablo 3 on Switch, then maybe you should get your hands on the Diablo 3 Loot Goblin amiibo.
Available in Australia for $21.95 AUD and exclusive to EB Games the Diablo 3 Loot Goblin amiibo allows you to summon a portal to The Vault. Once per day, those with Diablo 3 on Switch can scan the Loot Goblin amiibo and travel to The Vault; “the realm of the enigmatic and mischievous Treasure Goblins.”
Once you arrive at The Vault, you’ll be able to get your hands on untold wealth and even take on the “Baroness of the Treasure Realm herself, Greed.”
Diablo 3 Loot Goblin
According to EB Games details of the amiibo;
- Every Diablo 3 Switch user receives an “Amiibo Portal Item” – sits in stash/inventory
- When the Amiibo Portal Item is activated, it generates a rainbow portal. A menu appears in bottom right explaining Amiibo functionality.
- This portal indicates that NFC reader is active.
- Treasure Goblin Amiibo – When scanned, Rainbow Portal transforms into golden Greed’s Domain Portal
- This is a realm filled with piles of gold/loot and Treasure Goblins. Culminates in a boss fight against Greed
- All other Amiibos – can only be used outside town. Rainbow Portal disappears and a Champion Pack appears.
- Each Amiibo function can only occur once per day – so once for the Treasure Goblin, and then once for all other Amiibos.
- This cooldown is not shared with party members – meaning players can share their Amiibo functionality with their friends.
The Loot Goblin amiibo is now available and is your key to immeasurable wealth in Diablo 3.
Diablo 3 is available now. Season 16 has just begun.