Ubisoft has officially unveiled the planned content for Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2. Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2 will commence on April 10 with the first new content; Special Operations I.
Special Operations I includes content from Updates 5 & 6 from the original roadmap and will be followed up by Special Operations II, III and IV.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2
According to Ubisoft, each of the four Special Operations will include;
- A unique theme
- Updates for the PvE campaign with special free missions
- Special challenges
- Exclusive rewards
- Updates for the Ghost War 4×4 PvP experience
- Highly community-requested features.
On April 10, Special Operations I will launch for all platforms and will kick off Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2. It will include;
- Teammate Customization is the number one feature requested by the community and will allow players to customize teammate outfits with all items they have unlocked for their own character.
- PvP Update: A new game mode called “Sabotage” with five exclusive maps, the first of six new PvP classes for Year 2 and new perk and explosive device
- PvE Update: A free special themed PvE mission and special challenge with exclusive rewards.
Ghost Recon Wildlands Year 2 Pass
In addition to the free content coming to Ghost Recon Wildlands in Year 2, Ubisoft will offer a Year 2 Pass. This pass will grant seven days early access to all six new classes, an exclusive customization pack, and eight Battle Crates.
Ghost Recon Wildlands is available now.