First Sonic appeared on Nintendo consoles and that was weird enough. Now, it’s been announced that Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch is coming out in July.
The remake of the classic PlayStation games is also coming to PC and Xbox One.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch
The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch marks the first time Crash has appeared on a Nintendo platform in over a decade. The release on Steam is the first time ever that Crash will be playable on PC.
All of the features included in the PS4 version will be present in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch, Xbox One and PC. It includes
- Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Dazzling “N. Hanced Fur-K” graphics
- New lighting, animations, textures, models, and cinematics
- New recorded dialogue from original voice actors
- The ability to play as Coco, Crash’s smart and sassy little sister
- Full analogue stick support
- A unified save and checkpoint system
Insane in the Membrane
The PS4 release of the N. Sane Trilogy was met with high praise. Releasing it on other platforms means plenty of other players will have a chance to experience the remakes. It’s the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch that has me most excited though.
Playing it on the go is the perfect way to play Crash and the short levels are perfect for a commute.
The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is coming to PC, Switch and Xbox One on July 10, 2018.