Publisher Nordcurrent has announced that Max Mraz’s pixel-art, top-down RPG Ocean’s Heart is now on Switch. Ocean’s Heart is inspired by classic adventure games like The Legend of Zelda. Starring Tilia, Oceans’s Heartis about a young woman’s search for her missing father.
Originally released for PC in 2021, the Switch version is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese. Nordcurrent says Ocean’s Heart has a focus on exploration and players are able to “follow the trail through the ruins of a flooded kingdom, shape the future of the current world, or keep your head down and focus on your own mission.”
In Ocean’s Heart players will discover;
- Retro-inspired action RPG with modern trimmings.
- A lively and gorgeously pixeled world full of secrets free to explore at your own pace.
- Menacing enemies and tense boss fights that’ll keep you on your toes.
- An exciting array of weapons, spells, and abilities. Experiment to find your favorites for every situation and foe.
- Unique, character-driven sidequests with heartwarming or twisted stories that expand upon the world’s lore.
- Foraging and crafting elements to increase your chances of survival in a nasty fight.
- Quirky charm and humor to keep you smiling on your extraordinary adventure!
“We are thrilled to announce the worldwide launch of Ocean’s Heart on Nintendo Switch and welcome even more fans of the genre into the game,” said Andrius Mackevičius, Publishing Team Lead at Nordcurrent. “Ocean’s Heart is a love letter to its genre, a nostalgic trip back in time offering hours of exciting top-down roleplaying action, an engaging story crafted with clever humour, and a beautiful pixel art aesthetic.”
You can find Ocean’s Heart on the Switch eShop now.