There’s a lot of great stuff already available on Disney+ but May 2020 is shaping up to include some of the best content ever. In addition to the Star Wars Day content, Disney is adding some great movies and TV series to the streaming platform. There’s some new stuff, some old stuff and plenty of Disney+ Originals to entertain you.
The big ticket items being added in May include Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, the finale of The Clone Wars, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and the documentray series Prop Culture.
Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian gives fans a behind the scenes look at the making of the show and includes interviews with stars and roundtable discussions about the show.
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil is the sequel to Maleficent which, in our review, we called enjoyable but unnecessary.
Disney+ May, 2020
In addition to the titles above, the following will be added to Disney+ in May, 2020.
- 101 Dalmatian Street (S1)
- America’s Funniest Home Videos (S13)
- Awesome Animals (S1)
- Birth of Europe (S1)
- Bride of Boogedy
- Buried Secrets of the Bible with Albert Lin (S1)
- Car SOS (S1-6)
- How to Play Baseball
- In Beaver Valley
- It’s A Dog’s Life with Bill Farmer
- Kirby Buckets (S1-3)
- Lost Treasures of Egypt (S1)
- Love & Vets (S1)
- Nature’s Half Acre
- Primal Survivor (S1-4)
- Prowlers of the Everglades
- Running Wild with Bear Grylls (S5)
- Secrets of the Zoo (S1-2)
- The Big Fib
- United States of Animals (S1)
- Unlikely Animal Friends (S3)
- Water Birds
What will you be watching on Disney+ this month?