Zombie Army 4 is now available, check out the brutal launch trailer
Good news Zombie Nazi killers, Zombie Army 4 is now available. Rebellion’s zombie stomping, testicle shooting, Nazi-killing action masterpiece is out for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and to celebrate, the developer has put together a launch trailer. A spin-off from Sniper Elite, Zombie Army 4 pits players against Hitler’s undead army as they fight across Europe alone or in a group of up to four players.
Rebellion has developed an absolutely stellar game in Zombie Army 4 and if you’re looking for a good time, look no further.
If you want to see what we mean, check out the trailer.
Zombie Army 4
As you can see, there’s a tonne of fun to be had in Zombie Army 4 and lots of zombie Nazis to shoot. Plus, there are heaps of collectibles — which we just so happen to have guides for — and a horde mode.
Zombie Army 4 features:
- A harrowing Story Campaign for 1-4 players
- Huge new levels across Southern Europe and beyond…
- Epic weaponry, powerful skills and elemental enhancements
- 100 levels to rank up – build the slayer you desire
- Gorge on the goriest X-ray Kill Cam ever
- Horde Mode returns – bigger, better and tougher!
Zombie Army 4 is now available.