With Season 10 underway comes a whole new set of Challenges to complete We’ve put together a list for the Fortnite Season 10 Road Trip Challenges each week of challenges.
Every week in Fortnite, new challenges are unlocked for both free-to-play and Battle Pass players. The Battle Pass challenges are more interesting and varied, but the free ones still give players something extra to do.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at Fortnite Season 10 Road Challenges.
1. Visit Drift painted Durrr Burger Head, a Dinosaur, and a Stone Head Statue.
See map. Purple Circles.
2. Deal 200 Damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle.
Super easy to get this bad boy done with the new B.R.U.T.E Mechs just shoot opponents till it ticks off.
3. Destroy 10 stop signs with the Catalyst outfit.
Make sure you have the catalyst outfit equipped then hunt stop signs. you will find these in places like Salty Springs, Paradise Palms and Pleasant Park.
4. Ride a Zipline in 3 different matches.
Another simple challenge to do just ride a zip line in 3 different games.
5. Search a Chest in 3 different named locations.
Go to any named location and loot a chest. Do this 2 more times in 2 more locations.
6. Visit Lazy Lagoon and Lucky landing in a single match.
See map. Black Circles.
7. Get 250,000 Trick points in a vehicle.
Get your self a drift board. Jump into the air or off a cliff and angle up whilst boosting hold down left or right and you should smash this out of the park.
1. Visit Drift painted Durrr Burger Head, a Dinosaur, and a Stone Head Statue in a single match.
Straight forward but time-consuming. And depending on where the storm is this may be a one-way trip. See map for the locations. Again Purple Circles.
2. Get 5 Eliminations while riding a vehicle.
Do the same as the 200 damage challenge. The B.R.U.T.E mech rules for this. Easier again in Team games.
3. Destroy 7 stop signs with the Catalyst outfit in a single match.
This can be a mad pain in the butt. Start at Pleasant Park. If you’re lucky you can get all 7 here. If you’re unlucky you will have to leg it to Salty Springs or Paradise Palms to get the rest.
4. Deal 300 damage to opponents while riding a Zipline.
If you play Team Rumble this will make your life much easier. If Need be you can get lucky and just farm one Zipline.
5. Eliminate 5 opponents in different Named Locations.
This is gonna come to you just through playing a few games. It carries across other games.
6. Visit 10 different Named Locations in a single match.
This is another pain the butt challenge. Land somewhere there is a drift board, jump on then leg it. Hit 10 different locations asap and try not to die.
7. Get 500,000 Trick Points in a vehicle in a single match.
This is the same as the previous “stunt” challenge just need a bigger score. May take a few jumps and not just one. But still very simple.
Week one loading screen
See Map. Red Dot!