Two New Classes come to MapleStory M as part of a major update
MapleStory M, the mobile MMORPG from Nexon, has received a major new update that adds two new explorer classes. The update also introduces a new boss and special in-game events.
MapleStory M’s new classes are the Buccaneer Explorer and the Marksman Explorer and both are available to tackle Corrupted Empress Cygnus; the new Expedition Boss.
By defeating Empress Cygnus players can earn the Dream Stone which enables crafting of special equipment.
MapleStory M New Classes
The Bucanneer is a close combat specialist who uses charged up attacks while the Marksman uses their crossbow to deal critical damage from range.
Also included in the update are link skills and secondary weapons. Link Skills let characters in the same server learn a special skill and Secondary Weapons let players equip two weapons to deal more damage than ever before.
The special in-game events coming to MapleStory M as part of this update are;
- New Explorers Burning Event: Until June 19, new Explorers between level 3 to 75 will be given a total of 3 bonus levels each time they level up
- New Explorers Growth Support Event: Until June 19, newly created Explorers who reach a certain level will obtain a special Growth Support Box
- New Explorers Celebration On-Time Event: Until May 30, players who login to the game will receive a special rewards that include Pet Package, Character Slot Coupon, uto-Battle Charge Tickets, Epic Mysterious Weapon/Armor Whetstones.
- Turnabout Event: Until June 6, players will be able to earn one-of-a-kind rewards by opening Turnabout Event Boxes.
- BBQ Event: From June 6 to June 19, players can acquire delicious BBQ recipes from hunting to create smoky sensational goodness after completing cooking mini games