Dragon Marked for Death from Inti Creates is coming to Switch in Australia. Not only that but the 2D side-scrolling multiplayer title is coming as a special physical edition.
This special edition of Dragon Marked for Death includes the Additional Quest DLC and all additional characters. The DLC will also be sold separately via the eShop.
Players who purchase the physical edition will also get early access to the Strike Gear Pack.
Dragon Marked for Death
Dragon Marked for Death was originally planned to launch in December 2019 but was delayed until February 2, 2019. The digital release on the eShop will be split into two; Advanced Attackers and Frontline Fighters.
Each title will cost $22.49 AUD and will give access to two of the four characters; Empress and Warrior in the former and Shinobi and Witch in the latter.
As described by developer Inti Creates;
In Dragon Marked for Death players choose one of four different Dragonblood Clan members to control, each with their own special skills, as they complete quests, defeat monsters and aim to take down the powerful Kingdom of Medius. Dragon Marked for Death features:
- Four Different Playable Characters – Players can take control of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch, each with their own unique moves and playstyles, allowing for a deep, strategic action experience.
- Play solo or with up to 4 players – Players can enjoy the entire experience on their own, or team up with friends in either local or online multiplayer.
- Fantasy Pixel World – Dragon Marked for Death comes to life on the Nintendo Switch with its hand-drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers.
- Massive Boss Battles – Players will be in awe as Dragon Marked for Death’s fantastical bosses take up the entire screen of the Nintendo Switch.
- Immersive Storylines – Dragon Marked for Death contains over 30 main quests and numerous side quests, giving players more than enough content for an action RPG.
- Striker Gear Pack – Unlock a unique weapon for each of the 4 playable characters. Get in quick, this is exclusive to the first run of the physical edition!
If you want to get your hands on the physical package, you’ll need to wait until March 29, 2019.