Warframe Podcast Episode 26 – progression, damage, and Kavats
Welcome to Episode 26 of the bestest Warframe podcast that we know of! We hope you agree! Either way, we just hit 6 months worth of episodes, and we couldn’t be prouder. Thanks to everyone for listening and joining the community, and here’s to many more years ahead.
Anyway, enough of the soppy stuff – on with the show! This week, we discussed our thoughts on content and progression barriers (such as Mastery locks and Standing caps) and whether they were good or bad. We also have a Community Guest Star after a long while, and much, much more!
- News: Minor tweaks for LocPins and Harrow coming, new Augment mods, Fortuna coming soon(ish) to Switch, Prime Vault closing, and Dojo Contest!
- Discussion: Content and progression barriers – good or bad?
- Community Guest Star: Luke aka HotCheese13 from Discord and Facebook!
- Beginner topic: Damage types
- Advanced topic: “Making” a Kavat