Fortnite Season 6 Challenges – Week Three
With Fortnite Season 6 underway comes a whole new set of Challenges to complete each week. We’ve put together lists for each week of challenges. This time it’s Fortnite Season 6 Challenges – Week Three.
Every week in Fortnite new challenges are unlocked for both free-to-play and Battle Pass players. The Battle Pass challenges are more interesting and varied, but the free ones still give players something extra to do.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at Fortnite Season 6 Challenges – Week Two
Fortnite Season 6 Challenges
Revive a player in different matches
Another straightforward challenge. In five different matches, you need to revive at least one team member. You’ll need to be playing in a team for this one. Sorry solo players.
Five stage challenge
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge
- Stage 2: Search a chest in Retail Row
- Stage 3: Search a chest in Snobby Shores
- Stage 4: Search a chest in Fatal Fields
- Stage 5: Search a chest in Pleasant Park
Damage trap eliminations
Trap eliminations are sometimes a pain in the arse. Place traps and kill one player with these for this challenge. Good luck with this one.
Battle pass challenges
Five stage challenge
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Paradise Palms and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Greasy Grove and Leaky Lake in a single match
- Stage 4: Visit Lucky Landing and Tilted Towers in a single match
- Stage 5: Visit Snobby Shores and Salty Springs in a single match
This is is pretty simple. All you need to do is visit both listed locations in one match to unlock the stage.
Hit a player with a Tomato 15m away or more
To even be able to start this challenge you need the Tomato Emote that you unlock at level 28. Once you have this equip it and aim a tomato at another player.
Complete timed trials
Around the map, there are checkpoint based time trials. Complete three of these in any games for this challenge.
Eliminate an opponent in different matches
Land the killing blow on 10 opponents across 10 different games for this challenge.
Fornite is available now.