Final Fantasy 14 is celebrating its fifth anniversary and 14 million worldwide players. But that’s not all. With Patch 4.4 launching tomorrow, Final Fantasy 14 is drawing the Omega Raid series to a close.
As part of Final Fantasy 14 patch 4.4 players will be able to take part in the Omega: Alphascape raid. One of the bosses of this final Omega series raid is Chaos. Additionally, players will see a huge amount of new content drop as part of the patch.
This includes a continuation of the main quest, new sidequests and more.
Final Fantasy 14 Patch 4.4
The next chapter in the Four Lords quest line will be included in patch 4.4 and will feature Suzaku in a key role. Players will also be able to carry out the Ceremony of Eternal Bonding, so basically, you can get married.
The amount of content coming in Final Fantasy 14 patch 4.4 is pretty impressive and includes;
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
Final Fantasy 14 fans also have the upcoming fan festivals to look forward to. The first of these will take place in Las Vegas on November 16-17. This will be followed by the Paris event in February and the Tokyo event in March 2019.
Final Fantasy 14 Patch 4.4 will be available from September 18.