Check out some supermoves in this Team Sonic Racing gameplay video
SEGA has given fans a look at some Team Sonic Racing gameplay in a new video. The video shows off the team based gameplay found in Team Sonic Racing and also features the debut footage of Team Rose and Ice Mountain tracks.
In Team Sonic Racing players race together in teams and features characters and worlds from across the Sonic franchise.
Playable in both online and local multiplayer, Team Sonic Racing has a focus on co-operation. It also includes vehicle customisation to help players get the edge of their competition.
Team Sonic Racing Gameplay
The Team Sonic Racing gameplay video below demonstrates the unique and special team moves featured in the game. These are;
- Skimboost: Boost struggling teammates back into action as you drive by!
- Slingshot: Slipstream a teammate for a slingshot boost!
- Rival Takedown: Knock out highlighted opponents ahead and speed past them!
- Item Box Transfer: Send and receive Wisps with teammates anywhere on the track!
- Team Ultimate: Use Team Mechanics to fill your Team Ultimate meter and unleash a massive team boost!
Team Sonic Racing doesn’t have a firm release date as yet, but it will be available this Summer for PS4, Switch and Xbox One.