GTA Online launches new Transform Races and adds all-new content
Seven new Transform Races have been added to GTA Online along with a tonne of new content for race creators. A huge amount of new content has been added for race creators to take advantage of including new vehicles, props, weather patterns and an increased prop limit.
In addition, Race creators can now create their very own Target Assault Races, deep-sea courses and Transform Race Warp Checkpoints. For any content creators that need some inspiration, seven brand-new Rockstar created tracks have been added to GTA Online.
The complete list of new GTA Online Transform Races is below, including Rockstar’s description of each.
- Canal Crosser: Sure, you can turbo your hyperbike through jumps, rings and tubes and make it look easy but can you deal with the Vespucci canals? Rusting strollers, ex-FIB informants, the flaming wreckage of hovercars and amphibious quads – sometimes the naturally occurring obstacles are the trickiest.
- Size Matters: There’s nothing more exhilarating than threading a jetpack between the apartment blocks of downtown Los Santos. There’s nothing more arousing than being at the controls of a delta wing military bomber. And there’s nothing more psychologically damaging than rapidly moving between the two.
- The Grotti Circuit: This fiery hurricane of jetpacks, flying cars and vintage classics raging through the heart of Los Santos is brought to you by Grotti, the Italian supercar manufacturer with a low threshold for bad publicity. Even the flaming wreckage is green, white and red.
- Plane and Simple: Disorientation is a funny thing. You take one too many inverted checkpoints in a fighter jet, and you’d swear you were stuck in a long, winding tunnel dodging rotating fans with absolutely no idea what vehicle you’re using. Don’t worry, it’ll probably clear up soon.
- Evolution: The tech only gets better – but can you keep up? Sure, your old Sports Classic is manageable. You can probably handle a juiced up stock car, too. But that vicious little hatchback is going to cause trouble – and as for the hypercar….Yeah, you’re not ready.
- Tug Life: It’s a rule as old as high-speed racing itself: never fall out of the sky in a rusty tug boat on a full stomach. Or something like that – it doesn’t really matter, because you’re definitely doing it.
- Twister II: There was a time when if you asked any civilized person whether they fancied a high-speed corkscrew hundreds of feet above the Pacific, they would do the decent thing and assume you were hoping to join the mile high club. These days you’re not even talking about a plane.
GTA Online Transform Races
In addition to the new toys and new races available in GTA Online, players can celebrate the World’s Game with the chance to win GTA$250,000. Simply login between now and June 11 and you’ll have the chance to enter to win the cash.
Finally, there are some great deals on plenty of awesome rides like the Nagasaki Shotaro, Blazer Aqua and Ocelot XA-21.
Jump onto GTA Online now to take a look at the new content and your chance to score that sweet GTA Online cash.