A big, new PlayStation Store sale has hit and there are a bunch of games getting heft discounts. Games are receiving discounts between 52% and 75%.
Games on sale include BioShock Collection, Skyrim Special Edition, Pillars of Eternity and Watch Dogs 2.
It’s unclear what the sale is and why it’s happening, but who are we to complain hey? The full list of discounted games we’ve found and their prices are below;
- Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition – $24.95 AUD down from $69.95 AUD
- Skyrim Special Edition – $24.95 AUD down from $79,95 AUD
- Dirt 4 – $24.95 AUD down from $99.95 AUD
- Darkest Dungeon – $11.95 AUD down from $32.95 AUD
- Watch Dogs 2 – $26.95 AUD down from $99.95 AUD
- Wonder Boy The Dragon’s Trap – $13.95 AUD down from $29.95 AUD
- Dishonored 2 – $17.95 AUD down from $65.95 AUD
- The Division – $17.95 AUD down from $69.95 AUD
- Diablo III Eternal Edition – $34.95 AUD down from $99.95 AUD
- BioShock The Collection – $26.95 AUD down from $99.95 AUD ($16.95 AUD with PS+)
- Project CARS 2 – $39.95 AUD down from $99.95 AUD
- Middle-earth Shadow of War – $47.95 AUD down from $99.95 AUD.
For more games on sale and an up to date list with all games on sale and in prices for your region head to PS Prices.
These are great games with huge discounts, so now’s the time to buy them if you’ve been holding out.