As part of its financial report yesterday, Nintendo revealed the top 10 list of best-selling games on both 3DS and Wii U.
Even though you’ll probably be able to guess the lists, we’re going to publish them below anyway. It’s not like you can stop us.
The best selling game for Wii U overall was Mario Kart 8 with 8 million copies sold. On the 3DS it was unsurprisingly Pokémon X & Y with 15.64 million copies sold taking out the top spot. As part of its financial report, Nintendo revealed that revenue had declined in concert with a slackening of Wii U sand amiibo sales.
Despite the decline, Nintendo still posted a profit and President Tastumi Kimishima announced that he expects the company to ship 2 million Switches during March 2017.
The full list of top selling software is as follows;
- Mario Kart 8 — 8 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U — 5.45 million
- Super Mario 3D World — 5.19 million
- Nintendo Land — 5.13 million
- Super Smash Bros. Wii U — 4.99 million
- Splatoon — 4.57 million
- Super Mario Maker — 3.73 million
- New Super Luigi U — 2.74 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD — 1.98 million
- Mario Party 10 — 1.94 million
- Pokémon X & Y — 15.64 million
- Mario Kart 7 — 13.94 million
- Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire — 13.18 million
- Super Mario 3D Land — 10.98 million
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 — 10.6 million
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf — 10.34 million
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS — 8.35 million
- Tomodachi Life — 5.3 million
- Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon — 5.03 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D — 4.52 million