PlayStation Australia has just announced it is giving away two Ellie Editions of The Last of Us Part II and 20 Runner Up prize packs for creative players. The competition will be judged based on the best creations made using The Last of Us Part II’s photo-mode.
The Ellie Edition includes a copy of the game, steelbook, 12″ Ellie Statue, art book, backpack, bracelet, patch, art print, vinyl record, stickers, pins and in-game content. Runners up will win;
- 1 x The Last of Us Part II Lanyard RRP $4.95
- 1 x The Last of Us Part II Baseball Cap RRP $14.95
- 1 x The Last of Us Part II T-Shirt RRP $24.95
- 1 x The Last of Us Part II Notebook RRP $9.95
- 1 x The Last of Us Part II Tote bags RRP $4.95
- 1 x The Last of Us Part II Hoodie RRP $29.95
These are pretty sweet prizes. So how do you enter?
The Last of Us Part II
As it says in the Tweet above, players need to upload their best creations made in The Last of Us Part II’s photo mode to Twitter using the hashtag #TLOU2 and tagging @PlayStationAU.
The Last of Us Part II is now available for PS4 and the Ellie Edition retails for $329.95 AUD.
You can find the competition Terms & Conditions on Facebook.