Blightbound, the multiplayer dungeon crawler from Awesomenauts developer Ronimo Games and Devolver Digital, is headed to Steam Early Access. From July 29, 2020 fans can head to the game’s Steam page and purchase it in early-access.
In Blightbound, three adventurers travel from their mountaintop home and safety into the Blight, a strange, corrupting fog that covers the land. Inside the Blight, dangeorous creatures and mutated abominations wait, ready to murder anyone silly enough to get near.
Able to be played both locally and online, Blightbound has an emphasis on multiplayer. Each team member fills a specific role; warrior, assassin or mage. Fighting bosses and solving puzzles requires team members to co-operate and work together.
Blightbound[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”520″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip” aspect_ratio=”1.777″ border_color=”#000000″]
Ronimo and Devolver describe the features of Blightbound as follows;
- Blightbound is an ever-expanding game with new dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use, and new loot to retrieve with planned free updates for the community.
- Collect over 20 unique heroes, each with their own skillset, passive abilities, and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfilling bounties, and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold, and the precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilities that charge by fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
To celebrate the launch of Blightbound on Steam Early Access, a 10% discount will be applied to purchases.
Blightbound heads to Steam Early Access on July 29, 2020.