Brain Training is coming to Switch in 2020
Dr Kawashima is coming back to test your grey matter in 2020. Having pushed us all to improve our Brain Age Scores on DS, the Dr is back and ready to test us on Switch. Brain Training on Switch launches on January 3, 2020 and will be available at both retail and digitally via the eShop.
Brain Training on Switch will include a range of classic games and exercises in addition to some brand-new ones. Some of these new exercises make use of the Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera.
Players can also tap the Switch’s touchscreen or use a special stylus included with the retail version.
Brain Training Switch
Nintendo has announced that Brain Training on Switch will include exercises such as;
- Finger Calculations: Solve maths problems using your fingers. Even if you know the answer in your head, you’ll need to react quickly!
- Sudoku: Enjoy the classic number puzzle game.
- Calculations: How fast can you do simple sums one after another?
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Test: Try to win – and lose – using your fingers in rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Word Scramble: Combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Remember the photo previously displayed.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.
Families can play together too, by each using one Joy-Con. Games confirmed to be playable in this mode include Birdwatching and Box Counting. Like the DS version, players can calculate their Brain Age Score and try to improve it.
Nintendo has also announced that it will host “regular World Brain Training Championships.”
Brain Training for Switch launches on January 3, 2020.