The Gamecube’s best Final Fantasy game is being re-released in January
Finally, the Gamecube classic Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is getting the re-release it deserves. First released in 2004, Crystal Chronicles was a co-op ARPG in which four players could work together to save the world from Miasma. Travelling in a Caravan, players are restricted from moving too far from due to the poisonous miasma corrupting the world.
Coming in January 2020, Crystal Chronicles Remastered is coming to Android, iOS, Switch and PS4.
A completely remastered experience, Crystal Chronicles includes all-new features that improve upon the already great game.
Crystal Chronicles Remastered
New features in this remastered version include;
- Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world. No players are left behind, as FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artefacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.
The remastered version will only be available digitally and will launch on January 23, 2020.