Larian Studios has brought one of the best RPGs of recent times, Divinity Original Sin 2 to Switch. Released in 2017 on PC and 2018 on PS4 and Xbox One, the Switch version has been updated for 2019. One of the best features of the Switch version is the cross-save compatibility between it and Steam. Any player with a Steam save will be able to continue their progress on Switch.
Join the battle for Divinity in a world that reacts to who you are, and what you do. Adventure as a flesh-eating Elf, or an imperial Lizard. Play as a mighty Dwarf, or lead your party as an Undead, risen from the grave!
Players can choose from one of six characters with established origins or create their own human, lizard, elf, dwarf or undead.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Switch
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”311″ display=”basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”1140″ arrows=”1″ show_thumbnail_link=”0″]
Divinity Original Sin 2 Switch also launches alongside the second free Gift Bag DLC that gives new and old players alike new content.
This Gift Bag includes;
- Crafter’s Kit
- Plenty of new recipes and unique items to craft!
- Endless Runner
- Find a new icon in your Hotbar which you can use to toggle sprint on and off. Sprint increases your movement speed of your party and the movement speed of your followers.
- Animal Empathy
- Allows all player characters to talk to animals without having to spend a talent point. Also Changes Pet Pal talent to grant maximum positive attitude in all conversations with animals.
- Fort Joy Magic Mirror
- Manifests a Magic Mirror in the Arena of Fort Joy, along with a new Character Creation level. This allows you to respec before moving on to the next act of the game.
- 8 Action Points
- Increases the base maximum Action Points of hero characters to 8.
- Herb Gardens
- Plant your own herb garden! Take any herb and combine it with a bucket to create a seedling. Then just place your seedling in the ground and watch it grow.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Switch is available now.