Roman Reigns is WWE 2K20’s featured 2K Towers Wrestler
Last year, in WWE 2K19, a brand-new mode, 2K Towers, was introduced. The star of the mode in last year’s game was AJ Styles and players were even given the chance to win one million dollars by playing. This year, Roman Reigns is taking the spotlight in 2K Towers, in addition to sharing the cover with Becky Lynch.
2K Towers allows players to take a WWE Superstar or their own MyPLAYER into one of a number of Towers. These Towers represent a gauntlet of matches that must be completed while using special rules or conditions.
Playing Roman Reigns’ Tower will see players follow ‘The Big Dog’ from the beginning of his WWE career.
Roman Reigns Tower WWE 2K20
Every match in the Roman Reigns Towers mode will include a live introduction by Reigns in never-before-seen footage.
The Tower will follow Reigns through his career and focus on his time in The Shield, rivalry with John Cena, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and will take place over 16 matches.
By completing Roman Reigns Tower players will “live out key chapters in Reigns’ impressive mark on WWE history, all while claiming championships and igniting the WWE Universe along the way.”
The full match list is as follows;
- Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Team Hell No
- Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
- Roman Reigns vs. Big Show
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
- Roman Reigns vs. Triple H
- Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
- Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
- Roman Reigns vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
WWE 2K20 will be available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 22, 2019.