Take a bite out of the Big Apple as Hitman 2 heads to New York
Today, IO Interactive and Warner Bros. have announced that New York will be the first expansion pass location for Hitman 2. Agent 47 has already killed his way across New Zealand, Miami, Austria, Singapore and more. Now, he’s making his way to NY to take part in the ‘The Bank.’ Included with The Bank is the New York map, Golden Handshake Mission, contracts, challenges, Mastery Progression and Trophies/Achievements.
By playing through New York and the Golden Handshake, players will be able to unlock a double-breasted trench coat for Agent 47 along with a custom Bartoli 12G shotgun.
Hitman 2 New York
In the lead-up to the reveal of the Hitman 2 New York location, IO Interactive announced that this first “post-launch sandbox location” will require players to eliminate Athena Savalas and Obtain secret Data.
The Director of the New York branch of the banking division of financial giant Milton-Fitzpatrick, Miss Savalas is an extremely hard-working, entirely unscrupulous woman who gave up everything personal to succeed in her life as a high-tier banker.
Alongside the trenchcoat, other Mastery rewards are;
- Level 2 – Small Goldbar (Melee)
- Level 3 – First Floor Mezzanine (Starting Location)
- Level 4 – Waiting Area Bathroom (Hidden Stash)
- Level 5 – ICA Remote Flash Device (Explosive)
- Level 6 – First Floor Janitor Room (Agency Pickup)
- Level 7 – Audit Hall (Starting Location)
- Level 7 – Second Floor Bathroom (Hidden Stash)
- Level 8 – Deposit Box (Hidden Stash)
- Level 9 – Deposit Box Room (Starting Location)
- Level 10 – Customized Bartoli 12G (Shotgun)
- Level 11 – Investment Floor (Starting Location)
- Level 12 – Executive Floor (Agency Pickup)
- Level 13 – Garage ( Starting Location)
- Level 14 – Vault Loading Bay (Agency Pickup)
- Level 15 – The New Yorker with Gloves (Suit)
The first expansion pass location for Hitman 2, New York, is available to download now.