Nintendo Australia has announced a blockbuster eShop sale is starting today. The digital-only sale extends to both Switch and 3DS titles and gives players between 33% and 63% off some of the best games on both systems.
Nintendo has advised that the sale will run from Thursday, April 11, 11:00 pm AEST / Friday, April 12 1:00 am NZST until Thursday, April 211:59 pmpm AEST / NZST.
The sale includes over 20 games across Switch and 3DS and is the perfect opportunity to finally pick up those games you’ve been wanting.
Nintendo eShop Sale
The Switch games on sale and their discounts are;
- Super Mario Odyssey: 33% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: 50% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: 50% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 30% off
- L.A. Noire: 61% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: 33% off
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: 35% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection: 33% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 42% off
- Dark Souls Remastered: 30% off
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: 33% off
- DOOM: 50% off
For 3DS players, the range of titles is more limited and includes;
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: 33% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D: 33% off
- New Super Mario Bros. 2: 33% off
All of these discounted titles are eligible for Gold Points via My Nintendo.
Any of these games take your fancy?