Larian Studios and Logic Artists have announced they are collaborating on Divinity Fallen Heroes. A standalone game set in the Divinity Original Sin 2 universe, Divinity Fallen Heroes is a tactical RPG that marries the best of the genre with RPG choices and consequences.
Built using the Divinity Original Sin 2 engine, Divinity Fallen Heroes takes place in Rivellon. Players will need to lead their army on board the Lady Vengeance, explore new places, use new weapons and learn new skills.
Divinity Fallen Heroes also includes two-player co-op in addition to the standard single-player mode.
Divinity Fallen Heroes
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”172″ display=”basic_slideshow” gallery_width=”1140″ arrows=”1″ show_thumbnail_link=”0″]
When players jump into the game, they’ll be facing a brand-new threat to Rivellon and will need to jump aboard the Lady Vengeance to recruit new heroes. Heroes Malady, Fane, Ifan, Lohse, Sebille, Red Emperor and Beast will be playable in this tactical RPG.
Like other TRPGs, all of your choices in Divinity Fallen Heroes matter. Your heroes will respond to your choices and actions and the only way forward is to keep everyone’s spirits up.
The game will include over 60 missions and will include the following features;
- Gunpower comes to Divinity. Lock’n’load with an arsenal of guns and rifles.
- Oil, Fire, Ice, Water and Poison surfaces are joined by the new Sulfurium surface, affecting hero positioning on the battlefield.
- Play with mysterious hero character Malady for the first time in a Divinity game, as well as an all-new character. Or take control of the famous Godwoken.
- Select from 30+ different unit types to create the perfect squad, and equip them with over 200 skills.
- Decide which technology to research and what artefacts to obtain to give your troops that extra oomph.
- Simultaneous Co-op Gameplay allowing you to take turns and combine abilities at the same time.
- Unlock devastating source powers for your flying battleship, The Lady Vengeance, that will turn the tide of battle.
- Recruit unique veteran troops, but be careful: if you lose them in battle, they are gone for good.
- Optional objectives and challenges will push your tactical acumen to its limits.
Divinity Fallen Heroes will be released later in 2019 with platforms yet to be announced.