Borderlands Tiny Tina’s Robot Tea Party is the first tabletop game set in Borderlands’ universe
Announced during Gearbox’s Panel at PAX East today was Tiny Tina’s Robot Tea Party. The very first tabletop game set in the Borderlands universe, players are tasked with building their very own Claptrap. The first player to finish their Claptrap wins.
Randy Pitchford brought two fans on stage to announce the tabletop game and went through a quick run through of the game.
Some of the cards included in Tiny Tina’s Robot Tea Party include;
- Dumpster Dive – Search the discard pile for a new part
- New You – Restart your Claptrap from the beginning
- Different Parts of Claptrap
- And more
The game is available today and those in attendance at PAX East can find the booth and meet Randy Pitchford’s son, also Randy Pitchford and get a copy of the game. The game box for Tiny Tina’s Robot Tea Party also includes a SHIFT code.
Sounds like a lot of fun and definitely something Borderlands fans will get a kick out of.
According to leaked information from ResetEra;
- The game will be centered around building the best claptrap around by using cards and decks.
- The game will have a 15-minute time limit in which you can modify claptrap.
- 2 to 5 players can enjoy Borderlands Tiny Tina’s Robot Tea Party at the same time.
- Its contents include 80 Cards featuring 5 Claptrap Bodies with 51 Parts and 21 actions and rules.
You can find out more at the official website.