Razer has announced the pricing and availability of the new Razer Blade 15Advanced with RTX graphics and they certainly don’t come cheap.
Starting at AU$2,499 for the Base Model with GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q graphics and going all the way up to AU$5099 for the RTX 2080 model.
The new Razer Blade 15 Advanced was unveiled at CES 2019 to much praise. The new Turing based GPU’s bring significant performance gains over their GTX siblings.
Configurations include up to 512GB SSD drives and up to 2TB of storage. A FullHD 144Hz refresh display is sure to please gamers. The Blade 15 should easily hit 100FPS in most modern games.
Content creators can opt for a 4K 60Hz, touch enabled display that is individually colour calibrated. Don’t expect 100FPS at this resolution, not even with the RTX 2080.
Razer Blade 15 Product Information
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor (6 Cores/12 Threads, 2.2GHz/4.1GHz)
- Display Options:
- 15.6-in. IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) 144 Hz, matte, individually colour calibrated
- 15.6-in. IPS 4K (3840 x 2160) 60 Hz, capacitive multi-touch, individually colour calibrated
- Graphics Options:
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 (6 GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 with Max-Q Design (8 GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 with Max-Q Design (8 GB GDDR6 VRAM)
- Storage Options: Supports up to 2TB SSD
- 256 GB SSD (M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4)
- 512 GB SSD (M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4)