Gamevil is bringing its hugely popular mobile MMO Talion to Australia. The best thing is that it’s also coming with local Oceanic servers. Pre-registrations are now open.
Talion launched in Asia and was number three on the Thai App Store and number one free game in Japan.
With such a strong showing in Asia, Gamevil is expanding Talion to other regions, beginning with Australia at the end of January. Players who pre-register will be given in-game currency and items to use with the eventual release.
Talion Australia Release
Talion is a 3D open-world MMORPG and allows for 20 v 20 PvP.
The launch of Talion in Australia brings has the following features;
- Talion will launch with local Aussie servers – no more deaths because of ping issues!
- Talion offers full character customisation
- Open World with vast areas to explore
- Contains PVE and Realm vs Realm content
- Pre-registration is now available
Talion will be heading to Android and iOS in Australia very soon.