Dragon Quest XI release date is much sooner than anyone expected. Coming this September, Dragon Quest XI will be available for PS4 and PC.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age has been hotly anticipated by fans of the series from creators Yuji Horii, character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama.
Toriyama is most well known for creating Dragon Ball.
Dragon Quest XI Release Date
Dragon Quest XI is the story of a hero, hunted by his enemies. Together with the help of his companions, the hero uncovers the mysteries of himself and his fate.
A cast of supporting characters will join the hero on his journey and provide colourful commentary and a range of skills and abilities. Players will travel across a massive world containing multiple continents and oceans as they discover the threat facing the planet.
The English release of Dragon Quest XI features a huge number of side-quests and minigames and should keep players engaged for well over 100-hours.
Echoes of an Elusive Age
While the Japanese Dragon Quest XI release date has come and gone, the English release includes a host of features not found int he original.
- English Voiceover – to bring the charismatic cast of characters to life
- Draconian Quest – a hard mode that offers additional challenges for more experienced players
- Overhauled Menus & UI – with graphical enhancements and more intuitive navigation
- Camera Mode – allowing players to take in views of the beautiful landscape, character renders and ferocious monsters in detail
- A new dash function and many other system enhancements such as improved character and camera movement
Dragon Quest XI is coming to PC and PS4 on September 8, 2018.