Thanks to WB Games we have six copies of Middle-earth: Shadow of War to giveaway. We have two on each platform and to be in the running you’ll need to get creative.
We’ve written previously about the tram in Melbourne that’s been wrapped in Shadow of War advertising. There are also buses that have the same images plastered on them. To be in the running, we want to see who are the most intrepid fans out there.
You’ll need to find either the tram or a bus with the Shadow of War images and take a photo of it with you and/or your mates. The most creative, funny and best pictures will win a copy of Shadow of War on the platform of their choice.
It should go without saying, but please obey the road rules and don’t put yourself in danger to get a good picture. Trams and buses stop periodically and this is the time to get your photo.
How to Enter!
To enter the competition follow these steps;
- Find the tram or a bus with the Shadow of War advertising
- Snap a photo of you and/or your mates with the bus or tram
- Get creative, be funny and have fun, but most of all BE SAFE!
- Post it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Tag PowerUp! and WB Games Australia (@WBGamesAus, @PowerUpAU)
- Use the hashtag #ShadowofWarPTComp
- Hashtag either #PS4 #PC of #X1 to let us know which platform you’d like
With PAX Aus this weekend, it might be the perfect opportunity to get a photo with the tram and earn yourself a copy of Shadow of War.