Press X to Not Die moves from Steam Early Access to New Releases today
Throwing back to the interactive movies of old, Press X To Not Die is moving from Steam Early Access into general release today. Press X To Not Die is a whacky B-movie survival horror game that’s as whacky as it is filled with QTE.
All-Seeing Eye Games has released a brand-new trailer to celebrate the release which shows off Press X To Not Die’s key features.
- New and improved V1.0 Version
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 35 minutes of HD footage.
- 29 unique ways to die.
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
Press X To Not Die has been incredibly well received in Early Access. It currently has a 92% user rating, more than 1,000 positive reviews and over 20 million views on YouTube.
We’ll be posting our review of Press X To Not Die in the not too distant future. A pastiche of B-movie, video game and 90’s horror tropes, Prss X To Not Die looks to be a lot of fun.
It’s available now on Steam for only £1.99 / $2.99 USD.