Throwing back to the interactive movies of old, Press X To Not Die is moving from Steam Early Access into general release today. Press X To Not Die is a whacky B-movie survival horror game that’s as whacky as it is filled with QTE.
All-Seeing Eye Games has released a brand-new trailer to celebrate the release which shows off Press X To Not Die’s key features.
- New and improved V1.0 Version
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 35 minutes of HD footage.
- 29 unique ways to die.
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices.
- “1994 Mode” re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
Press X To Not Die has been incredibly well received in Early Access. It currently has a 92% user rating, more than 1,000 positive reviews and over 20 million views on YouTube.
[perfectpullquote align=”full” cite=”We’ve had a great run in Early Access and are delighted that so many people have been amused by our ridiculous little creation. We’ve been hard at work fixing issues, adding content, and generally improving Press X To Not Die, and we can’t wait to unleash it into the wild – Lead Programmer Darren Joe” link=”” color=”” class=”” size=””][/perfectpullquote]
We’ll be posting our review of Press X To Not Die in the not too distant future. A pastiche of B-movie, video game and 90’s horror tropes, Prss X To Not Die looks to be a lot of fun.
It’s available now on Steam for only £1.99 / $2.99 USD.