World of Warcraft update 7.3 is live today. The update delivers “Shadows of Argus” to the heroes of Azeroth. The original home of the draenei, Argus is a dark and dangerous place. Players will need to be prepared if they plan to journey to Argus.
Update 7.3 brings the following additions and changes to World of Warcraft;
- Journey to a hostile new world, where the Legion’s corruption of Argus and the shattered remains of the draenei’s ancestral home can be explored for the first time.
- Join forces with the Army of the Light, a band of lost warriors dedicated to combating the Legion, and two champions from Azeroth’s past: Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, long thought to be lost since the Legion’s last crusade on Azeroth.
- Explore three distinct regions of Argus spanning the fel-scarred surface of Argus (Krokuun), the ancient ruins of an eredar city (Mac’Aree) that floats in the sky, and the planet’s core (Antoran Wastes).
- Conquer the Seat of the Triumvirate (new dungeon), the ancient centre of draenei culture, where Velen, Kil’jaeden, and Archimonde once ruled.
- Customise their Artifact’s Relics through the Netherlight Crucible.
- Seal the Legion’s Invasion Points on other worlds.
- Command a drainei vessel and travelling base of operations, the Vindicaar.
For a complete list of new features and changes check the patch notes.
World of Warcraft is available for PC.