World of Warcraft: Shadows of Argus is live
World of Warcraft update 7.3 is live today. The update delivers “Shadows of Argus” to the heroes of Azeroth. The original home of the draenei, Argus is a dark and dangerous place. Players will need to be prepared if they plan to journey to Argus.
Update 7.3 brings the following additions and changes to World of Warcraft;
- Journey to a hostile new world, where the Legion’s corruption of Argus and the shattered remains of the draenei’s ancestral home can be explored for the first time.
- Join forces with the Army of the Light, a band of lost warriors dedicated to combating the Legion, and two champions from Azeroth’s past: Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, long thought to be lost since the Legion’s last crusade on Azeroth.
- Explore three distinct regions of Argus spanning the fel-scarred surface of Argus (Krokuun), the ancient ruins of an eredar city (Mac’Aree) that floats in the sky, and the planet’s core (Antoran Wastes).
- Conquer the Seat of the Triumvirate (new dungeon), the ancient centre of draenei culture, where Velen, Kil’jaeden, and Archimonde once ruled.
- Customise their Artifact’s Relics through the Netherlight Crucible.
- Seal the Legion’s Invasion Points on other worlds.
- Command a drainei vessel and travelling base of operations, the Vindicaar.
For a complete list of new features and changes check the patch notes.
World of Warcraft is available for PC.