Watch Tropico 6 gameplay footage here
Everyone’s favourite dictator, ‘El Presidente’ is set to make a return in Tropico 6. This time, it’s the world that’s the prize.
Kalypso Media has unveiled the first ever gameplay footage for Tropico 6. Showing off the all-new engine and its graphical prowess, Tropican has never looked so good. In addition to the gorgeous visuals, the gameplay footage gives fans a hint at what’s to come regarding gameplay. Eagle-eyed viewers will spot advanced transit infrastructure, customisable palaces, the return of election speeches and more.
Set during a time of political turmoil, Tropico 6 sees El Presidente having to prove himself to his people. Kalypso Media has compiled a list of the best new features;
Tropico 6 features
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Co-operative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.
Tropico 6 will launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2018.