BioShock: The Collection is surfacing in September
The bundle includes all of the single-player DLC released for each title as well a never-before-seen video series, “Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock.”
Included within the bundle is;
- The video series, “Director’s Commentary: Imagining BioShock,” featuring Ken Levine, creative director on BioShock and BioShock Infinite and Shawn Robertson, animation lead on BioShock and animation director on BioShock Infinite.
- Museum of Orphaned Concepts: Walk through a Rapture-inspired virtual museum that gives you a behind-the-scenes look at discarded concepts that never made it into the original game.
- Challenge Rooms Outside the story of BioShock, tackle puzzles, splicers and Big Daddies. And achievements, of course.
- BioShock 2
- “Minerva’s Den”: A self-contained BioShock story, presenting a side of Rapture you’ve never seen before. Use expanded combat abilities with the experimental Ion Laser and chaotic Gravity Well Plasmid, unique to “Minerva’s Den”, as you face off against the Lancer Big Daddy.
- “Protector Trials”: Take control of an Alpha Series Big Daddy woken out of hibernation just before the events of BioShock 2.
- BioShock Infinite
- “Burial at Sea – Episode 1 & 2” Add-On Packs: This major two-part DLC pack completes the BioShock trilogy by taking the series back to where it all began. Return to Rapture just before the events of the original BioShock.
- “Clash in the Clouds” Add-On Pack: Face 60 waves of challenges across four additional maps for leaderboard glory and unlock areas to explore in The Columbian Archaeological Society hub museum.
- “Columbia’s Finest Pack”. Combines the contents of the “Industrial Revolution Pack” and the “Upgrade Pack” and includes 500 Silver Eagles, five Lock Picks, six unique Gear items, and two weapon upgrades: Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun and Comstock’s Eagle Eye Sniper Rifle.
The bundle does not include the multiplayer component from BioShock 2.
2K has partnered with Blind Squirrel Games to produce the remasters which will be available in North America from September 13, Australia from September 15 and internationally from September 16, 2016.
BioShock: The Collection will be available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.