Meet Persona 5’s English voice cast
Atlus has released a partial list of the English voice cast for the upcoming JRPG Persona 5.
We at Atlus U.S.A. take pride in the quality and care we put into casting and dubbing for our games, and Persona 5 is no exception, this is a completely new cast of characters, so we started with a blank slate in bringing life to them with our stellar cast of voice actors. It’s hard saying goodbye to the cast of previous Persona games, but we hope to bring an entirely new tone with a new set of actors for this game.
The main cast of characters includes;
- Xander Mobus as the protagonist
- Cassandra Morris as Morgana
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
In the videos above, you can first get an introduction to the protagonist and then watch as Xander Mobus describes his experience playing the protagonist.
Persona 5 is coming to PS4 on February 14, 2017.